Past simple of the verb to be сабақ жоспары – Ағылышын тілі, the verb, to be, to have in past simple, английский язык
Ағылышын тілі, the verb, to be, to have in past simple, английский языкThe theme of the lesson: The verb “To be” “To have” in Past Simple
The aims of the lesson: Pupils use the verb “To be” “To have” in Past Simple orally and in written form, doing different, interesting tasks.
Develop pupils’ listening, writing, reading and speaking skills.
I. Organization moment. Greeting.
— Good afternoon, children.
— Good afternoon to you
Good afternoon, dear teacher
I’m glad to see you
— I’m glad to see you too, thank you. Sit down.
— How are you today? – I am OK.
— Who is on duty today? – I am on duty today.
— What date is it today? – Today is the 17th of March.
— What day is it today? – Today is Wednesday.
— Who is absent at the lesson today? – Nobody is absent.
II. Warm up.
Children, let’s do phonetic exercise.
1) Let’s sing the song “I had a cat”
I had a cat, a little cat.
And Murka was his name
M — u — r — k — a, oh
And, Murka was his name, oh. Thank you.
Let’s play with the ball.
I throw you the ball, you catch it and say the forms of these verbs in Past Simple
Eg. P1 — I was; P2 — You were; P3 — He was; P4 — She was. etc.
P1 — I had; P2 — You had; P3 — He had; P4 — She had. etc.
Thanks a lot.
Good of you.
III. The main part.
Children, today we’ll travel to Great Britain on this train. When we’ll get to Great
Britain we can see many interesting places. On each station the guard prepared for
you interesting tasks which are connected with the theme of our lesson. Children, how do you think? What is the theme of our lesson? The children look at the blackboard and say it. So, children. Let’s begin our travelling.
1) The first station is called “Who knows Sam?”
I’ll tell you the description of Sam in Present Simple and you’ll describe him in Past Simple, using ”To be” and “ To have”, when he was four. Listen to me. This is Sam. He is ten. He is tall. He is sad. His hair is black and short. He has a green shirt, a red tie, a blue suit, grey trousers, and black shoes. Please, children, describe Sam one by one. Ok, thank you.
2) Next station is called “Answer the questions”
Look at the places, listen to the questions and answer them.
1) Where was Sam? 2) Where were they? 3) Was Ned at the park? 4) Were you at the circus 5) Were was Becky’s father? 6) Was the girl at school? Good.
3) On the next station the quard prepared for us the task which is connected with description.
The picture is named “Martin’s grandma’s and grandpa’s farm”.
Children, look at the picture for some time and then describe the picture in Past Simple.
e. g. Grandpa’s farm was not large. The house was small. It had five windows. They had six chickens, six sheep, six goats, one pony and one horse. Children can say the colours of items. Etc.
4) Who is the best listener.
Children listen to the text and then do comprehension tasks
Yes/No. ll read the sentence from the text and you must tell me.
Yes/No. Thank you for your work. Fine.
Children, lets make a physical training pause.
Hands up! Clap (3 times)
Hands down! Shake (3 times)
Hands on hips! Jump (3 times)
Run. Go. Swim. Sit down.
5) Beckys house. Ask and answer the questions. Work in pairs.
1) Did Becky have a sofa?- Yes, she had a sofa.
2) Did Becky have a computer — No, she didn` t have a computer.
6) Scrambled sentences.
Children make up the sentences in the right order
a) They didnt have a computer
b) They were at the playground
c) The house had a tall chimney
d) Where was Billy yesterday?
c) Did she have a radio?
7) Translate the sentences.
a) He had a bike.
b) Grandpa’s house was big.
c) My friend had a sister and two brothers.
d) They were at the circus yesterday.
a) I was at school.
b) The weather was sunny.
c) She had a flower.
d) She had a ball and a teddy bear.
Children, we arrived to Great Britain. The English are very happy to see you
Look at these pictures. This is Great Britain. The English people give you next marks for your work at the lesson. So, lets make a conclusion of our lesson. Now, write down your homework. At home youll write down a story about yourself when you were four or five and draw a picture.
V. The end of the lesson. Thank you very much for your work at the lesson.
The lesson is over. Good — bye!
6-сыныпқа арналған «Past simple» тақырыбындағы сабақ жоспары
6-сыныпқа арналған «Past simple»
The theme of the lesson: Past simple
The aims of the lesson:
1. To review and consolidate past simple, question forms and short answers, extending their use to a variety of different regular and irregular verbs and to improve grammar skill in Past Simple.
2. to develop pupils language , memory, attention;
3. to bring up the culture of communication in the different types of group, to develop pupils interest to study of English.
The type of the lesson: revision lesson
The method of the lesson: active form of teaching
Visual aids: everyday expressions, cards with different tasks, posters, interactive board etc.
The procedure of the lesson:
Let’s start our lesson. I will check your homework from the copybook because at the end of the lesson I will take your copybooks. Do you understand me?
At last lesson we learnt the grammar rule of Past simple. Today we will repeat it. The theme of the lesson : “Revision of Past simple ”. Now, open your copybooks and write down the date and theme of the lesson.
Today we have unusual lesson. Today we are going to visit the kingdom of Past Simple. It is very interesting country, Who lives in this town? Look. These are funny gnomes. What are their names? Their names are Ted, Jack, Tim and Ben. They are kind, nice and friendly. They will show us the town. We shall repeat some grammar rules, do exercises, sing songs and play games at the lesson.
Our motto is:
We are the best of friends
We meet each other every day
Always together, hand in hand
We try to help each other in every day.
Let’s fly to the kingdom of Past Simple. For this purpose, you must stand up and do this exercise.
Let’s read all together and do it.
Up, down, up, down,
(қолымыз жоғары, төмен)
Which is the way
To London town?
Up in the air,
Close your eyes —
And you are there!
You are in the kingdom of Past Simple. There are you see many houses and streets. The names of streets are : yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week, last month, last year , …ago, once.
We must walk there. Now, we don’t know how we must go. Open your copybook and write it. You must translate it.
Gnomes are citizens of the kingdom. They are relatives. You see their names. It is irregular verbs. You know it. Come here 3 pupils from every group. I will give you papers. When I say “one, two, three, start! ” You must stand in order of irregular verbs. Do you understand me? Let’s start!
begin – began – begun
buy – bought – bought
build – built- built
come – came — come
do – did – done
eat – ate – eaten
give – gave – given
go – went – gone
have – had – had
know – knew – known
meet – met – met
see – saw – seen
take — took – taken
tell – told – told
write – wrote – writte
Let’s read this _______ by putting 2nd forms of verbs. Read all together.
Let’s go ahead.
To learn them not fun!
I must go on.
The end is not seen.
Please, help me, mum!
Oh, help me, dad!
I shall be sunk
In so many a word.
Must they be known?
Why must they be taught?
Why must they be learnt?
We are together with gnomes. But we don’t know about them. I will give you cards. Your task is find verbs in Past Simple. These sentences are about gnomes, its history.
What we know by these cards about gnomes?
The gnome Tim likes to boast. Let’s disagree with him. You must do the sentences in negative form. Look. For example: Tim says: I watched TV at night. You say: You didn’t watch TV at night. Let’s read them. Stand up one by one.
• I played chess with a champion.
• I helped my friends to do the homework.
• I cleaned my teeth three times.
• I read many interesting books.
Gnomes like to play with a ball. Now, let’s play game as gnomes.
Come here 2 pupils from every group. One of you ask the questions by throwing a ball. Next pupil answer in short. Yes, I did\ No, I didn’t.
1. Did you watch TV?
2. Did you listen to music?
3. Did you ride a bicycle?
4. Did you do English?
5. Did you play football?
Now, we introduced with gnomes and walk in the streets of kingdom and also play games. Let’s go back to our school, to our class. Stand up and do this exercise again. We are in our class. Sit down, please.
(Есік қағылады да хат беріледі) Pupils, the gnome Tim send a letter. Open a letter. You must do some sentences in Past Simple . And then read. Who wants to read?
Explanation of the homework:
a) Gnome Tim asked that you must write a letter .
Let’s plant a profit tree. You must choose apples.
Red apple — I liked a lesson. It was very interesting.
Green apple — I understood a theme. but tasks were difficult
Yellow apple — I didn’t understand a lesson.
As you see, you like the lesson. You plant a profit tree.
Marks: Captains mark members of groups. I believe to captains and mark as they say.
Өткен шақ етістікке –ed жалғау арқылы жасалады:
Henri showed us some pictures.
He visited me every day.
I replied that my nationality was English.
Өткен шақты нақтылы уақытта болып кеткен, қазір аяқталған оқиға жайында әңгімелеген кезде пайдаланады. Уақыт көрсеткіштері:two years ago, this morning, yesterday or last week.
It happened in France last year.
We stayed at a camp site in July.
The Americans landed on the moon in 1969.
Дауыссыз + -y –ға аяқталған етістіктерге –ied жалғанады: carry — carried, reply — replied, try — tried.
It happened in France on the Côte d’Azur. My parents and I were there during the holidays. We stayed at a campsite in Biot: Le Mistral.
Le Mistral was very close to the Mediterranean. After three days, I talked to a boy in Biot. His name was Henri. He asked what my nationality was. I replied it was English and he smiled. “Mais, c’est formidable!
I love English. I’m so happy you are here!” It was nice of him to say so, but I was sure this was his reaction to all the girls there.
He visited me every day. Sometimes we talked a bit in French and sometimes in English. We played badminton and beachball and enjoyed ourselves very much. Henri was a really nice guy and I started to like him a lot.
After a week he invited me to come to his house for lunch. I asked my parents if I could go, but my father refused: “He can have lunch with us here at the beach. It’s much easier.” When I informed Henri
of my father’s decision he was very understanding. Then he showed us some pictures of his house and family. And you know what? He was the son of the sultan of Brunei, one of the richest men in the world!
I will never forget my father’s face a day later, when a servant of Henri’s father arrived at the beach to invite us all for lunch on the sultan’s yacht that afternoon. The sultan and his wife really wanted to meet the English family their son talked about so much.
The past simple — Ағылшын тілі — Bilim
1. Setting up the context. Контекст құру.
- Yesterday I was at home, cleaned up my house and watched TV
2. Explaining the material and do a phonetic drill. With a translation. Жаңа сабақты түсіндіру және аудармасымен фонетикалық жаттығу жасау
- To be:
- Pres. Simple am/is/are – Past simple was жекеше/were көпше
- I am at school – I was at school
- He is at school – he was at school
- She is at school – she was at school
- It is at school – it was at school
- You are at school – you were at school
- We are at school – we were at school
- They are at school – they were at school
3. Providing clear explanation of the past simple forms of affirmative, negative and question forms with the example sentences. Мысал сөйлемдермен болымды, болымсыз, сұраулы формалардың өткен шақтағы жасалу жолдарын айқын түсіндіру
- AFFIRMATIVE FORM (болымды формасы) — V ed/d
I visited Astana last month
Өткен айда мен Астанаға барып қайттым
- NEGATIVE FORM (болымсыз) — _ did not V1
I did not visit Almaty last week
Өткен аптада мен Алматыға барып қайтқан жоқпын
- QUESTION FORM (сұраулы) – Did _ V1 ?
Did I visit London in 2015?
— Yes, I did
— No, I did not (didn’t)
2015 жылы мен Лондонға барып қайттым ба?
(Қосымша 2 мысалды тақтаға жазып, көрсету)
4. Whole class work: finding and labeling affirmative, negative, question forms with special colored cards. + — ? Read and translate the dialogue for learners. Some learners reread the dialogue.
Сынып жұмыс: арнайы түсті карточкалармен диалогтағы болымды, болымсыз, сұраулы сөйлемдерді тауып белгілеу. Диалогты оқушыларға оқып, аударып беру беру. Кейбір оқушылар қайта өз жұбымен оқиды
- — Hello, Azamat
- — Hi, Maqsat
- — Where were you yesterday?
- — I was at home
- — What did you do at home?
- — I cleaned up my house
- — Did you clean up all the rooms?
- — Yes, I did
- — Did you clean up the yard?
- — No, I didn’t clean up the yard
- — Was your brother with you?
- — No, he was not with me, he was at school
- — Did you do anything else?
- — Yes, I watched TV!
5. Refresh time. Refresh time is carried out by one pupil who provides a model for the class.
Сергіту сәті. Бір оқушы сынып алдына шығып, сергіту сәтін жүргізеді
- Hands up, shake your hands
- Hands down, clap your hands. (2 times)
- Breathe in, breathe out (2 times)
- Turn right, turn left. (2 times)
- Look up, Look down
- Onto your place sit down!
6. Group work. Dividing the class into 3 groups. Doing the task. Then the speakers read out loud the sentences to the class and other group
Топтық жұмыс. Сыныпты 3 топқа бөлу. Тапсырманы орындау. Кейін топ спикерлері дауыстап басқа оқушыларға оқып береді
2. Put the words in right order, then make negative and question forms:
1) asked / I / mother / my
2) to my/ answered/ she/ question
3) helped / my sister / yesterday / I
Extra exercise/Past simple / — английский язык, уроки
Task I Оқулықпен жұмыс.
Ex 1p130 Complete the sentences with verbs in the Past Simple
Task II Read the text and find the regular and regular verbs
When I woke up this morning, I found my dog, Fox, waiting for me. He wanted me to take him for a walk. I was too hungry, so first I had breakfast. I had a glass of milk and a piece of toast. Then I washed my teeth and put on a track-suit and a heavy coat, because it was really cold outside. Fox was already impatient. We both went out, and walked to the park near home. Her an and jumped, and pursued some passers-by. He also destroyed some pieces of furniture somebody left on the road. I sat on a bench all the time, wishing I could be inside my warm bed. When my hands were frozen, I decided it was time to go back home. Fox didn’t want to, but I pulled hard and I managed to take him back. When we arrived at the front door, I realized I didn’t have my keys with me, so we stayed out in the cold for more than an hour! Fox was happy, but I was late for work!
Task III Put the letters in the right order and write the places
Write questions in simple past.
Did/ Anna / the window / open
Did /she / home / walk
Did you / in the garden / work
Did you / a song / sing
Task V Poems with irregular verbs
Я в буфете buy-bought-bought /покупал/
За него я pay-paid-paid/платил/
В классе в парту lay-laid-laid/класть/
И совсем не think-thought –thought /думал/
Что сосед его умнет
А теперь мне очень грустно
Smell-smelt –smelt oн очень вкусно/пахнуть/
Task VI Regular (R) or irregular (I) verbs?
1. fly __ 2. use __ 3. study__ 4. eat __ 5. make
6. travel__ 7. see __
Past Simple Tense of the verb «to be» (тест)
Тесты по английскому языку для 6 класса
Тест № 1.
Тема: Past Simple Tense of the verb “to be”
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple
1. Bob’s parents (to be) at work last Saturday.
2. Last year I (to be) in Paris.
3. Last week he (to be) in London, but his friends (to be) in Cardiff.
a) were; was
b) be; was
c) was; was
d) were; were
e) was; were
4. Your cake (to be) delicious!
5. There (to be) no apples in the fridge, there (to be) apple juice only.
a) was; was
b) were; were
c) were; was
d) was; were
e) is; are
6. They (to be) sad, because their mother (to be) ill.
a) were; was
b) was; were
c) be; be
d) was; be
e) be; were
7. Two years ago Tom and Meg (to be) students.
8. You (to be) in the library yesterday. I (to be) there too.
a) were; was
b) was; was
c) was; were
d) were; were
e) are; am
9. When my grandfather (to be) young, he (to be) a pilot.
a) was; were
b) were; was
c) was; was
d) were; were
e) be; was
10. I (not to be) at the cinema yesterday.
a) did not to be
b) was not
c) be not
d) were not
e) not was
11. He (not to be) a rich man.
a) not was
b) was not
c) not were
d) were not
e) did not be
12. Last lesson the pupils (not to be) ready.
a) were not
b) be not
c) not was
d) was not
e) did not be
13. Mary (to be) at school yesterday.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Past Simple
14. Tom (to play) football yesterday.
a) play did
15. We (to buy) a car last year.
16. Pete (to give) me a book last week.
17. We (to visit) our relatives two months ago.
18. I (to cook) dinner yesterday.
19. My grandmother (not to water) the flowers in the garden yesterday.
a) not watered
b) watered not
c) did not water
d) did not watered
e) was not water
20. His brothers (not to do) homework last week.
a) did not
b) did not did
c) do not did
d) did not do
e) not doed
21. We (not to go) to the library yesterday.
a) not goed
b) did not go
c) do not go
d) did not goed
e) did not went
22. She (not to tell) me a secret yesterday.
a) told not
b) did not telled
c) did not told
d) telled not
e) did not tell
23. They (not to work) last week.
a) did not work
b) not worked
c) did not worked
d) work not did
e) worked did not
24. Выберите общий вопрос к предложению:
You were in America.
a) Were you in America?
b) You were in America?
c) In America you were?
d) Did you be in America?
e) America were you in?
25. Выберите специальный вопрос к предложению:
She was in Astana two months ago.
a) Where did Astana be two months ago?
b) Who be in Astana two months ago?
c) When she did be in Astana?
d) Where two months she was ago?
e) When was she in Astana?
26. Составьте общий вопрос, употребляя Past Simple глагола “to be”
it / to be / yesterday / cold?
a) Was it cold yesterday?
b) Were it cold yesterday?
c) Yesterday did cold it be?
d) Cold were it yesterday?
e) It was cold yesterday?
27. Составьте специальный вопрос к предложению, употребляя глагол “to be” в Past Simple Tense.
There (to be) five books in his bag yesterday.
a) Where was five books yesterday?
b) How many books there were in his bag yesterday?
c) Where are five books yesterday?
d) How many was books there in his bag yesterday?
e) How many books were there is his bag yesterday?
Определите правильный порядок слов в предложении
28. angry, were, parents, not, my
a) Parents my angry were not.
b) Parents not my angry were.
c) Not angry my were parents.
d) My parents were not angry.
e) Parents not were angry my.
29. not, I, tired, was, yesterday
a) Yesterday I not tired was.
b) Not was I tired yesterday.
c) Tired yesterday was not I.
d) Was yesterday tired I not.
e) Yesterday I was not tired.
30. yesterday, were, where, you?
a) Were where you yesterday?
b) Where were you yesterday?
c) You were yesterday where?
d) Yesterday were where you?
e) You yesterday were where?
Ағылшын тілінен сабақ жоспары «Грамматика:Past Simple positive, irregular verbs» 6-сынып
Сабақ: Грамматика:Past Simple positive, irregular verbs
Мектеп: «Қ. Мұқашев атындағы негізгі орта мектебі, МДШО» КММ
Мұғалім есімі: Б.С.Есенгулова
Қатысқандар саны- 6
Сабақ негізделген оқу мақсаты
Оқушылар бұрыс етістіктердің Кейбір оқушылар өзінің сүйікті спорты туралы жаза алады.болымды сөйлемдерде қолдана алады.
Барлық оқушылар бұрыс етістіктердің Past Simple шағын болымды сөйлемдерде қолданады.
Оқушылардың басым бөлігі бұрыс етістіктердің Past Simple шағын пайдаланады.
Кейбір оқушылар сөйлемдерді Past Simple шағында дұрыс құрып ойларын еркін жеткізеді. .
Past Simple шағы
-Амандасады, кезекшімен сұхбаттасады.
Good morning, pupils.
Sit down please.
Who is on duty today?
What date is it today?
What day is it today?
What weather like today?
Who is absent?.
Топ ережесін еске түсіртеді.
Амандасады, кезекші мұғалім сұрақтарына жауап береді.
I am on duty today?
It is ….
Nobоdy is absent. … is absent.
Топ ережесін еске түсіреді.
Past Simple жасалу жолын еске түсіртеді.
Мәтін бойынша тапсырмалар береді.
Ережені еске түсіреді, мысалдар келтіреді.
2. Берілген сөйлемдерді ретімен орналастырады.
3.Оқулықта берілген етістіктердің өткен шақ формасын мәтіннен та-бады.
4.Мәтіннен бұрыс және дұрыс етістіктерді тауып, кестені толтырады.
15-16-жаттығуларды орындайды:Сөйлем құрайды. Сөздерді айтылуына қарай орналастырады.
Топта өздерінің жазғы демалыс-тары туралы әңгімелеседі.
А)Оқушылардың білімін бағалайды.
Ә) Үйге тапсырма: жұмыс дәптері 1-3- жаттығу
Топтар бірін-бірі бағалайды.
Did you like the lesson? Was it useful for you?
You all worked very well. I’m pleased with your аnswer. Now pupils, at the and of our lesson let’s write your opinions for this lesson.
Өз ойларын жазады.